Last Row Music Advertisement Policy
$25 for 300 pixels (wide) x 250 pixels (tall)
This banner will be seen on every post/page in the right sidebar.
$20 for 720 pixels (wide) x 90 pixels (tall).
This banner is for one individual page/post (such as an auditions page).
This banner may also be placed on the weekly email newsletter.
- Advertisement(s) will run for 30 days and will be place at the top of the sidebar or post/page respectively.
- Payment must be received within 10 days of booking to guarantee your space. If paying for recurring advertisements, payment must be received 10 days before the ad period expires.
- Advertisements can be purchased through the links above.
- Advertisers must specify one URL link per image/artwork that will be referenced
in a new window by clicking on the advertising banner.
- Artwork must be supplied in the sizes listed above, otherwise it will be resized
automatically. Editor is able to customize design if needed.
- Banner may only be supplied as JPG or PNG file formats.
- The Editor must approve advertisements for usage. Last Row Music reserves the
right to reject an advertisement.
- Please send advertisements, URLs, and specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Row Music was started in 2014 as an online resource for brass musicians. The site features auditions, news, links, and reviews that are relevant to the brass player. As of September 2017 this site attracts:
- 24,000 + hits a month
- 10,000-12,000 + visitors a month
- These numbers are continuing to increase each month.
- The most visited pages are the audition pages for each instrument.
- Each audition page is within the top three results of Google searches.
If you have any questions, contact Jeremy.
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to working with you.